Most of the time, I’m just copying and pasting a scene from my brain to the computer screen when it comes to my writing.
But there are times where I can really use the help, whether it’s to set the mood and tone of an event, or just to fill silence.
Here’s the top songs/soundtracks that I listen to, when I’m writing anything that has to do with fantasy, medieval, and/or magical stuff:
10. Pirates of the Caribbean- (Curse of the Black Pearl) Fog Bound, Barbosa is Hungry, (Dead Man’s Chest) The Kraken, Two Hornpipes, Wheel of Fortune (At World’s End) At Wit’s End, Up is Down, One Day (Stranger Tides) Angelica, Mermaids
9. Tangled- Kingdom Dance
8. Stardust- Yvaine, Septimus, Coronation
7. Harry Potter- Hedwig’s Theme, Lily’s Theme, Harry’s Wondrous World
6. Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Rey’s Theme
5. Imagine Dragons- Warriors, Demons, Battlecry
4. Cinderella (2015)- Who is She?, La Valse de L’Amour, Life and Laughter, A Golden Childhood
3. Thor: The Dark World- Thor The Dark World, Asgard, Thor Son of Odin
2. Chronicles of Narnia- (Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe) The Battle, (Prince Caspian) Prince Caspian Flees, Journey to the How, Raid on the Castle, Battle at Aslan’s How
1. Lord of the Rings- (Fellowship of the Ring) The Prophesy, Lothlorien, Flight to the Ford, Council of Elrond (Two Towers) The Riders of Rohan, Evenstar, Gollum’s Song, (Return of the King) Minus Tirith, The Ride of the Rohirrim, The End of All Things
Some tracks I like more than others, but these would have to be my more recent favorites for whenever they happen to come on.
Anyways, hope you have a magical Monday and great start to the week. Bye!